Thursday, February 25, 2010

I have an plan

Well, this is my first posting in about two weeks and I apologize for that. I was inspired by Mick's idea about writing an epic poem for his final project and I think that I will do, or at least attempt to do, the same thing.

However, I think that for my poem instead of four separate sections I will have only three. For the moment, at least, each section will concentrate on one or more elements of the human condition. Furthermore, I envision that each section will be told in one of the three personal pronouns in English.

I am fully expecting and hoping that this will be an exciting undertaking that will be full of challenging moments that will lead me to the depths of despair and the the heights of personal fulfillment.

I must admit that I haven't tried anything of this scope before and I am hoping that it is within me to be able to complete by the time the semester ends. I know that things do not always go according to plan and perhaps this is one won't either. But what I do know is that I will give it a go and if my plans change so be it.

Who knows maybe I will fail - but maybe I will succeed. I won't know until I try but try try I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment