Monday, March 29, 2010

My Project

I hate to miss class but here I am and class is already in session, so it is with great dismay that I must miss today's class for as much as I hate to miss class what I hate even more is coming into a class at least ten minutes late, and today I would have been at least twenty-five minutes late.

Well for my project and am going to write a series of five poems, in a similar manner as The Four Quartets. The poems in the Four Quartets used themes that had to do with the four Western elements while poems will be focused on the five Eastern elements - Earth, Water, Fire, Metal, and Wood.

Each eastern element has an emotion that accompanies it and a color. I will be incorporating at least one aspect of these into the poems that I will be writing and maybe even both.

That is all for now - I have to go to my next class and I hate to be late!

No comments:

Post a Comment