Wednesday, April 28, 2010

It is almost here...

Last week during Lisa's individual presentation she spoke about the future. Specifically about our upcoming graduation.

She said that our graduation was what we thought about for so long and that 0ne day soon we will all wake up and then it will be time for us all to graduate. This time that we had all thought about for so long is now almost here.

Only one class away - our final undergraduate English class, for most of us anyway. Only one week of finals and it will finally be here. It is almost hard to believe.

For four years, eight semesters, dozens of weeks, and seemingly countless days we are now down to the wire.

Lisa spoke about how hard her capstone was so hard to write because she was finding it very difficult to move on. She was not ready and I am beginning to finally understand the sentiment.

I have been a student for so long that I do not know how to be anything else. To think that after this semester I will no longer be a student - unless I go to graduate school in the near, or not so near future - is rather hard to believe.

I have been so used to studying and writing papers for so long that I do not know what I will be doing with my spare time and I will definitely have nothing but free time.

I think that I will learn how to play an instrument.

No comments:

Post a Comment