Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Two Minutes Part 2

Be free of sorrow, anger, fear and take refuge in me -learn from me. So let me shed some light on action, inaction, and wrongful action.

This - the mourning of this English major is wrongful action. The correct action is to abandon attachment. Action brings the senses under control. Inaction is to throw yourself into ceaseless activities.

The English major before you, though dead, is in a state of progression. She will regain all the spiritual progress that she had made in her previous incarnation.

And with the end of this life - she will mark this as a starting point for her next life as she will strive yet again for perfection - through me.

As you continue your own journey remember me, take refuge in me, become totally dependent on me. And I will aid you on your own difficult journey as I aided her.

1 comment:

  1. It is just a very good and useful site. I saw every post and read fully but We've better website about it. To know more please click this site
    capstone paperhttp://www.capstonepaper.net/how-to-write-a-capstone-paper/

    ReplyDelete