Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Two Minutes Part 1

My two minutes of today's group presentation:

The English major before you had lived both a rich and difficult life, even though it was rather short. I look around this room and I see everyone dressed so well, so respectfully - pointless - look at me.

On your faces I see sadness, depression, and confusion. As I look into your hearts and minds I know this unbecoming sentiment to be true.

Do not be distracted by illusions. Pray for enlightenment, become my humble and sincere disciple and I will teach you.

Mourn neither the living nor the dead. But those assembled in this room are grieving and sorrowing. Tell me, why do you mourn for the death of this English major? Become free from attachment.

You knew me as either your student, classmate, and/or friend. But know come to know me as the Supreme Lord Krishna. Before you I stand as Ronald but know that that is only my current Avatar.

No comments:

Post a Comment