Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Journal entries..

Taylor spoke about how she had found her journal recently and realized that her childhood journal is by far a much better source of insight behind the thoughts and feelings of the minds of children rather than reading children's fairly tale stories as well as children's books.

Taylor notes that the passing of time has illuminated her thoughts on being young. She said that while that little seven year old girl is still inside of her - she is not her and at the same time still is her.

I think that I know somewhat how she feels. I recently found old papers that I had written during my freshman year.

Man, talk about a weird experience. It is hard to believe that I actually wrote them. Some of them were just horrible, horrible papers and I can see how merciful my professors were on me.

I think that Taylor's reading of her paper was an amazing experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment