Friday, April 16, 2010

Today's Presentation

I really liked today's presentation. Craig's was very interesting. Kari's was most amusing. And Jenny Lynn's was most refreshing. However, out of all the presentations that I saw today I must admit that I particularly liked Doug's rehashing of the meeting of his wife and the tale that he told of how she jumped the gun in regards to their seemingly unplanned wedding.

I thought that when Doug read a paragraph, or two or three, of his capstone that it was full of passion and excitement. I enjoyed the all too human tale of having trouble with the future in-laws and the struggle and difficulty with the girlfriend and future spouse.

I have three sisters and my mother was very concerned about her daughters obtaining a good education. When they would bring over their boyfriends she made it absolutely clear to them that she expected them to go college and if they objected in any way then she would disapprove of their union.

Today two out of my three sisters are attending college and both of their husbands received an earful about the importance education for women and both husbands wholly support their education.

Doug's capstone was very interesting and I wouldn't mind reading the entire finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment